Thursday, August 27, 2009
veil of perception
man, reading is so fucking cool. i've gotten through a whopping total of three books this summer: the Perks of Being a Wallflower, The Diagnosis, and Lord of the Flies. all are interesting reads, and i'd certainly recommend them. currently reading Chuck Palahniuk's Choke... this shit is really fucked up but it's great so far. hoping to finish it before school starts. then i will read Fight Club (by the same author).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
i hate you.
i miss reading :(
why, you don't read anymore? :(
I didn't know you read Lord of the Flies :O I liked that book, it dragged at some parts, but it had an interesting theme. Btw, fight club is bomb, I think I told you already.
choke is pretty good, although palahniuk's books are very similiar in some ways... check out haruki murakami's work, it's amazing
lol yeah steph, you told me already.
danor, how was Kafka on the Shore? i'll probably give it a shot since Wind-Up Bird was cool
lol! wind up bird.
no i don't. it's probably the one thing i hate the most, i used to read everyday and carry my books around with me.
now, i can barely finish a book by john green. and usually, that would of taken me 2-3 days tops.
:( my ultimate fml.
Post a Comment